Sunday, April 3, 2011

Barnyard Bash!

*lots of photos*
When I started to think about planning Peter's party a few months ago, I wanted to make it as easy as possible. I knew I would have a newborn and the weather would probably not be so good. After going to a party at Peekaboo Children's Center, I decided to have it there. Great decision! Then my sister of Live Smile Celebrate offered her help. I was blown away with what she did! If you need help with any kind of party, contact her!! Thanks to my sister Nicole and Mom, who stayed up until 11:30 the night before the party helping Laura! Needless to say the party was a hit!


The birthday boy in his barnyard outfit and his party planning Aunt Laura




The room all set up!




Here are some of the decorations!! She is so talented! Become a fan on her LSC facebook page by clicking on this link! She has more photos on her blog and FB page!



Some of the party guests........


Cake time! Laura made a small sheep cake and cupcakes for all the guests. The sheep was made out of fondant and mini marshmellows. I love the picture of Peter and Cayla enjoying their cupcakes!



We decided to wait to open his gifts at home to maximize all the kids playtime at Peekaboo.


Would love to know to know more about layouts & html coding. Anyone know of a blog class I could take?









1 comment:

  1. Wow your sister did an amazing job with all the decorations! I love your theme too- so much fun! Looks like it was a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete