Monday, June 1, 2009

What a Weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend!
I woke up on Saturday to the rest of the family on the couch!


We had a busy Saturday! I spent the morning cleaning before we got to head up to Ben & Bethany's new house to check it out. It is a beautiful house!
Bailey & Gus hanging at the new house...



In the Afternoon Nicole & Laura decided to come for a visit which was great! I love surprise visits!! We had a wonderful afternoon with all the kids.
The boys hanging out....



Gwen 13 weeks, Peter 8 weeks



I was sad to see the afternoon end.
Trying to get all the kids to look is impossible!


Ben & Bethany came over for dinner on Saturday evening with the newest member of their family, a yellow lab named Baily.

Bela trying to figure out Bailey!



Practicing....



On Sunday, Laura, Dylan, Lola, Mom, Gus and I went to Funtown. Happy and awake he feel asleep on the way down and didn't wake up until we got home.



Having fun at Funtown!



Laura and I even got to enjoy a few rides! This was one of the better ones, the Log Flume! We went on a new ride called the Wild Mouse that I will have flashbacks about for the rest of my life! If you are ever at Funtown and have to desire to ride the Wild Mouse... Save yourself and DON'T!!!!



It rained for about 10 minutes as we were getting ready to leave so it was the perfect way to get kids out of the park. A great ending to a great weekend!
Leaving the park after a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment