Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

The second Monday we wake up to rain. We have plans to spend our last day of summer going out to breakfast and then onto Funtown with friends, but now Funtown is closed for the day! We'll at least enjoy a good breakfast out, who knows where the day will take us!!! Last week all the kids came back full time and I didn't have a minute to menu plan. I should of! It was such a busy week and it made me realize how much menu planning helps our family!

This is my lunch most days, once the kids are asleep is when I get a minute to eat my lunch!

Monday: Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Tuesday: Waikiki Meatballs
Wednesday: Pizza Club with Sullivan's & Varney's!
Thursday: Chicken Lo Mein
Friday: take out :)

What's on your menu this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment