Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Pete was away in Pennsylvania last week for work so I didn't make a menu plan. The boys and I got went out to dinner a couple of times(thank you Groupon and Living Social) and just enjoyed some simple meals at home. We were very happy to have Pete come home on Friday night and instead of takeout, had a nice family meal of beef parmesan and garlic mashed potatoes, Yum!! I got the new Pioneer Women cookbook from the library this weekend(Oh, how I love that place) and my mouth was quickly watering!! Pete and I are both fans of hers(He'd love a spot at her table)I quickly decided to add a few of her recipes to our dinners this week!

Monday:The Best Burgers
Tuesday: Fried Chicken Tacos(Pioneer Women)
Wednesday: Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce(Pioneer Women)
Thursday: I'm going out! My guess is the boys will have Omelets, they love them, I don't!
Friday: Takeout!

No comments:

Post a Comment