Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Peter

   Happy Birthday! Three years ago today, early in the morning(4:38am), Daddy and I welcomed you into our lives. You were wide eyed and alert from the moment you arrived. It has been such a pleasure watching you grow but these last few months have been so fun. You love anything Bobcat and John Deere. You have friends, you enjoy school and in rare moments, you are cuddly with your brother. My favorite thing is when you ask me to lay with you at bedtime then wrap your arms around me. I love you so much!

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the first one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." 





3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Peter ... and happy day to you too, mama! Three years! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im crying now... Happy Birthday Peter!

    ReplyDelete