Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cameron's First Birthday Party

On Saturday we headed up to Waterville to celebrate Cameron's 1st birthday with a pirate themed party! We got up there early so we would have some time in the morning with them before the party started. The weather was nice and we spent almost the whole day outside! Jenny & Cynthia did a great job with the cake!

of course I was going to try and get a family photo of us!

Jenny & Craig had a great BBQ lunch spread. Grill masters Craig & Pete!

Wescott women :)

Papa & Jack :)

Love this pic of Pete and Jenny!

Emma and Jack playing together :)

Family photo while Cameron enjoys his smash cake!

Peter helping Grampy put together Cameron's new car, Jack wasn't much help, LOL!

I got a photo with the birthday boy!!!

I think Jack liked the cake??

Jenny introduced me to what I call Booze in a bag. Strawberry Daiquiri, so yummy!! Great way to end the party, LOL!! It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! You are all sooooo creative!! I can't believe the beautiful themed parties you all host!! Amazing!

    Therese

    ReplyDelete