Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Another week of menu planning uninterrupted means no baby yet! I was really hoping I wouldn't be posting this! I am 5 days away from my due date and completely exhausted!! I can't get out of my own way! Pete made hamburger sliders on Saturday night and they were so good, I requested it again for this week! We both enjoyed! Have a great week everyone!

Monday: Shepard's Pie
Tuesday: Ben & Bethany coming for dinner = takeout!
Wednesday: Hamburger Sliders (will post recipe soon)
Thursday: Fettuccine Alfredo
Friday (DUE DATE): Hopefully eating hospital food, haha!

1 comment:

  1. Sending labor dust your way. I feel like the second pregnancy has been much more tiring having a toddler run around. I am only 32 weeks on Thursday and am feeling dead tired by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete