Saturday, January 15, 2011

This is how I spent my Saturday night!

Flat tire during a snowstorm in Farmington... how fun!! I am up in Farmington this weekend for what my sisters and I call B & B weekend. *itches & babies weekend. On the way home from the store, the truck got a flat tire! Luckily we were on Nicole's road and Nate came down to put the spare on. I sent Buna up the road in Nic's car and while I was waiting for Nate to come, it started snowing. Never a dull moment with me!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment