Monday, November 19, 2012

Roasted Maple Butternut Squash

Confession: Up until a couple of weeks ago I couldn't have even told you what a butternut squash looked like let alone tried it! When my friend Bethany gave me some, I had no clue what to make. I got some ideas from some ladies I know and went from there. What I ended up making was popular and got many compliments, heck I even tried it and liked it, haha!!

 I cut off the top & bottoms before I peeled them, cut them and half and scooped out the seeds.
I cubed them up and put them into a glass casserole pan.
Pouring on some maple syrup, yum!
This was all that was left before I realized I hadn't taken a picture!
 
 
Roasted Maple Butternut Squash
 
Ingredients:
2 Butternut Squash
Olive Oil
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
Dash of ground cinnamon, ginger & pumpkin pie spice
 
Directions:
1. Pour olive oil and maple syrup onto squash and stir. Sprinkle a dash of ground cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin pie spice.
2. Bake at 350 degreess for 40 minutes. Enjoy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment