Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I'm back! We have been settling in great with Jack and Peter is a great big brother. We did a lot of take out last week! This week is a busy week for us so there actually isn't much menu planning involved... lots of new recipes and ideas coming in the next few weeks though. When I see something on tv or a new recipe on a blog, I add it to a list of what I want to make now. Enjoy your week!

Monday: Sullivan's coming to visit and bringing pizza!
Tuesday: Pepere's 75th birthday... Homemade Italians at Memere & Pepere's
Wednesday: Getting our taxes done, something fast and easy when we get home or take out.
Thursday: St Patrick's Day! Going to surprise Pete (he never reads my blog) with boiled dinner,
a favorite of his! I have class :(
Friday: Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment