Friday, January 22, 2010

Organizing Mission

I am on a organzing mission!!! Living in a small house, and running a business out of it, it has to be clean and organzied at all times. How do I do it? I have found two great websited to help!
and
They have great ideas and helpful tips! I been doing the daily 7 from TTJ for almost two weeks now and what a differance it makes! Here is what I do every day:

Number 1: Make Beds Right Away
Number 2: Do One Complete Load of Laundry
Number 3: Empty the Recyling into Can Outside
Number 4: Keep Your Kitchen Sink Empty
Number 5: Clean Up After Yourself and Help Family Do the Same
Number 6: Bathroom Wipe-Down
Number 7: Before Bed 10-Minute Clean Up

Another great organizing and money saving tool is menu planning. I have been planning for a couple months and I really think it helps save money. I get ideas from other food blogs that I follow and on Menu Plan Monday Posts from the people that participate . I plan my weekly meals on Sunday, and do the shopping for the week. I will post my menu every Monday.


Another great motivating and organizing tip, I will be doing this for our bedroom, it really needs help! Can't wait to start this!

No comments:

Post a Comment