Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from the Wescott's!!! What a year for us! I started this blog a year ago, not knowing where 2009 would take us. We were blessed with the birth of Peter on April 3rd and it has been an amazing journey since then. Pete switched departments at Sappi in September where he has a day position and what a difference that made! I left my wonderful job nannying for the Kahn family to start my own daycare and I am very excited about it.

Peter will be 9 months old on Sunday, it has gone by way to fast!! He has his doctor appt. on Monday, I am very eager to hear how much he has grown since his last.

For my blog, I made 75 posts last year, and I want to get to 100 this year. I am going to start adding things that I cook, as well as more updates about the fam!

Oh, and my New Year's Resolution...... lose 25 pounds before I get pregnant again. I know it sound weird... lose weight, only to get pregnant, but I want to be heathly and at a good weight before I gain again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment