Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jack's First Day!

This happened yesterday...
              
Yes, Jack started school. If it makes you teary eyed, don't worry. It made me teary eyed just writing it.  Before he was potty trained he kept asking to go to school with Peter. I told him when he used the potty he could go! Well guess who remembered! So two weeks into potty training and him asking, I told him he could go, he was so excited! Then yesterday morning came and he didn't want to go. I convinced him to get in the car, off we went!
                                  
Once we got into his classroom he started playing with the other kids.
                                 
Playing with his classmates in the sandbox.
                
He had some tears but overall did really good! After I left his class, I got into the car and cried. I just can't believe he has grown up so much! He is excited to go to school tomorrow, it's pajama day!


No comments:

Post a Comment