1. We spent Saturday morning at the farmer's market.
2. We celebrated Mackenna turning one!
3. We took Peter to Beech Ridge for the Championship night. Taking him there brings back so many memories from my childhood when we use to go watch. My Dad worked on one of the cars and we always went, love that Peter now loves going.
4. We spent Sunday splitting wood.
5. Jack sporting a mohawk :)
6. & 7. We entertained in our new room and our "new" dining room.
8.& 9. Bethany and I had a dicussion on Thursday about hunting season starting on Saturday :)