Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Pete had some truck issues last week, so we ended up going up to my Dad and Jan's to fix it and not making Chicken Parm in the crockpot, so it's back on the menu to try this week! Chicken parm is probably my favorite meal ever, so I really want to make this :) Have a great week and a Happy Valentine's Day!

Monday: Pulled pork sliders
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Parm  Happy Valentine's Day :)
Wednesday: Texas Hash & salad
Thursday: Chicken Marsala, green beans and red potatoes
Friday: Takeout.. of course :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh can't wait to see how yours comes out. We are having it Thursday night. I LOVED the pork chops and potatoes recipe. We had it last night. So simple to make but so good. I bet that glaze would be good on chicken too.

    ReplyDelete