Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Ode to Pintrest :) Like everyone else in the world, I am loving this site and you can tell from this week's menu plan! Yesterday, I was on and noticed a photo that looked familar, Mindi Stavish from Stavish Clan pinned two of my recipe blog posts. Thanks Mindi!!  Follow me on Pintrest if you're interested! I'm always looking for new recipes so if you have one to share, leave a comment below or on my blog facebook page! Have a great week!

Monday: Dinner over at Grammy & Grampie
Tuesday:Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese with Bethany & Mackenna joining us
Wednesday: Papa & Mame are bringing over Angelone's
Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Parm
Friday: Garlic & Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I love some of your recipes and am so excited to try those Pork chops next week. I have a hard time finding good pork chop recipes. Whenever I make them in the crock pot they are super dry and just boring. And that chicken parm crock pot recipe looks good. Going on the menu for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crockpot chicken parm looks delicious! I'm adding to my menu plan for next week. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete