Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Gwen!


A year ago today, my niece Gwen was born.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN!!!!! I can't believe she is already one. I was 6 weeks away from giving birth when she arrived in this world and was amazed at my sister for what she had done..... I was in for my own surprise!

A week old and snuggling!

Yesterday was her party! It was wonderful, Nicole did an awesome job with the decorations and food, and everyone had a great time, including the birthday girl who enjoyed her very own smash cake!!

She got some great gifts and was pretty good at getting that paper ripped off!

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! I love this entry!! It is amazing how much she has changed... I can't believe it's been a year!! Happy Birthday Gwen!!

    I can't wait to celebrate Peter's 1st birthday in 6 weeks!!!!

    I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete