Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Wow, what a weekend!!! Pete and I had 4 kids this weekend including our own! We had Ethan, Isaac and Evelyn Kahn spend two nights at our house, we had a great time and all the kids were great but it was a lot of work!! I think I am retiring from weekend sitting. Monday is awful rough after a weekend like that. I will have 5 kids at the daycare today and so I have decided to make this weeks meals as easy as possible! We'll be using the grill a lot, the weather is going to be great this week! I have been really bad about getting pictures on here and I promise to do that this week! Looking forward to the girls night with my sisters and mother on Saturday!




Monday: Hamburgers & chips

Tuesday: Hot Dogs & pasta salad

Wednesday: Mexican Pizza

Thursday: Pork Chops, green beans & salad

Friday: Take out since we're having pizza on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment