Tuesday, March 10, 2009

36 Weeks and Baby Showers!!



On Saturday, my sisters threw me a wonderful Safari themed baby shower at Mom's house!! I arrived at 1:00 to lots of friends and family, the best part was getting to see everyone! The decorations were incredible and I couldn't believe all the little details that were put into it! It was the best! We got some much stuff that I didn't think we could possibly get anything else....
I had another shower the next day!!

~His name will be above his crib~



Loving the camo blanket that Jamie made!!

On Sunday, I went over to Pam's and Jenny, Cynthia and Pam threw a shower for me on the Wescott side! Another great shower! Sophia and Agnes were able to make it and it meant a lot to me that they were able to come up to Maine that day! We got a lot of great gifts for baby "Gus" including three beautiful handmade sweaters by Memere!! We now have everything we could need for this baby..... we are just waiting on him to arrive now!

the belly is getting bigger ~ 36 Weeks


~ first toy~

All three Jennifer Wescott's at the Wescott baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment