Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



It's Patriot's Day, whick means the hubs and I get to enjoy a long weekend! We had a great weekend, enjoying Saturday with the boys and going out on Saturday night with Ben & Bethany. Sunday, 8 of of piled into the van to head to Waterville to visit our nephew Cameron on his birthday for which I made a batch of Chicken & Rice soup. Today our goal is to clean out the garage and buy a new grill! I have a feeling this week will fly by with my sister, Nicole and my nieces coming to stay with us Thursday & Friday night! Enjoy your week :)

Monday: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Steak Salad
Wednesday: Dinner @ our friends Nick & Kati's
Thursday: Chicken Marsala
Friday: Chinese Takeout :)

Each week I link up with other bloggers who menu plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment