Friday, May 8, 2009

Diapers, sleep and 5 weeks!

We have hit 5 weeks! I can not believe it... time goes by so fast! He is officially out of the newborn diapers and now I look at them and they look so tiny! We go through so many I remember I thought we had to0 many newborn ones and that he wouldn't use them all but he did!! He is getting bigger every day. His sleep is still the same up around midnight, again at 3:30 and then again around 5:30. The 5:30 one is the hardest for me because I have trouble going back to sleep after that feeding and I struggle to get to around 10 am... then I am fine for the rest of the day.

We took a little road trip to Farmington yesterday and will be leaving here this afternoon. I will post pics from our visit when I get home! We are pretty busy with two babies, one is sleeps while the other eats and then they switch. I give a lot of credit to Moms who have twins!



I took this with my phone yesterday at the Hospital
Gwen at 11 weeks and Peter at 5 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment